7.15.2008

Big Step Forward




Our wedding invites went out this morning. Relieved that is finished. Last night felt like "Kiersten and Jason craft night" getting those things ready... So for those of you planning a wedding (No one I know, although see right) make sure you get a couple of post office quotes on how much postage will be. We got a high estimate and affixed postage based on it, only to find out we could have saved a ton if Mr. Postman knew what he was doing. (a/k/a value to reading my blog)

(disclaimer: reading this does not translate to an e-invite)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have to admit I'm secretly jealous as I'd enjoy doing farts and craps with my new bride as well. of course I'd be referring to her as my "first bride" the whole time. oh and the new mccurry burger is going to be huge!! allah must be dancing with all his suicide minions and their 1000 virgins right now.