7.16.2008

YOUR TAKE: A Long Lost Twin Brother?

Do any of these famous / semi-famous people resemble each other: (Come on, I'm not the first one to suggest. Or am I?) Includes LINK O' DAY

...Take a look. Comments?


1. Alexander Hleb (Belarus soccer player) and Willem Dafoe (Actor, Klaus in Life Aquatic)













2. Michael Ballack (German / Chelsea soccer player) and Marky Mark Wahlberg (of Funky Bunch fame, not-so-famous song: "Good Vibrations")














3. Kyle Korver (NBA, Jazz) and Ashton Kutcher (Actor in terrible films, also Bruce Willis "thorn in side")












* LINK O' DAY: In honor of my list, I give you:

http://www.splitting-images.com/celebrity_list.html

Now I must admit, some of these are pretty good (V. Beckham, Ricky Gervais, B. Spears ones) but some suck (Eric Cantona, Paris Hilton)...Have a look! BTW, the woman who used to cut my hair looked just like P. Hilton.

**JUST ADDED: (my 2nd tier LINK O' DAY):

http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/

No comments: