7.09.2008

Testing, testing...1,2,3

Hello? Anybody out there? Alright testing if this thing works. Site Hits: ZERO. Never blogged before. I think this will give me a "creative outlet" for my thoughts, feelings, passions, frustrations...in life. There are many. My thought is that this will morph into something useful for well, somebody out there...My aim is to chronicle my life...but we'll see how this goes. I'd say I'm an interesting / unique guy and we'll see if putting it out there in "e-world" will be fully fully representative of who I am. Site Hits: ZERO (still) Awesome. Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

shaggs, your life stinks. buy a gun and end it. or buy me a gun because the state says I can't anymore. something about "public indecency with a loaded firearm". that way you will have some point to this whole sad ballad we call an "existence". and give me $20 too.

your firend,

tyler

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your new technological venture; I must have the summer off since I'm bothering reading this crap. I mean that with all the love in the world:) I think you should add me to your cool list, though, right next to Corrolla. After all, I did meet him once.

"Hey Everyone! Come see how good looking I am!"

Sky

Anonymous said...

haha... ur a blogger. Im not sure if this makes you cool, trendy, or a total nerd!